Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Grandkids

Well where do i start without upsetting anyone. 

I will just do my biological grandchildren I think.

Shane - Good at sports, very witty and has a quick sense of humour.  A very caring boy who has a passion for the underdog and plans to travel to Africa to help with children in an orphanage.  he is a very good looking young man and is never short of admirers.

Neihana - Good at sport, loves play station, is very witty like his brother and makes everyone smile all the time.  He is very intelligent and has great things in his future to come.

Faith - A very determined little diva who has the looks to match.  She is the most photogenic young lady I have seen in a long time.  She is intelligent and is very enquiring to learn everything she can like a wee sponge.

Joshua - Just a wee honey with an anger problem that he tries so hard to control  He is very intelligent and cannot understand the unfairness that is in the world today.  He is really into sports and is learning to use this as a means to get where he wants to go.  He is fast in sport and also a real thinker as to where to be at any given time to enhance the team result.

Jordan - He is here for a speciic purpose.  I dont know yet what the purpose is but when you get close to Jordie you just feel it.  He is caring, loving and always smiling.  His nature just flows into you so even on a really bad day you begin to feel good.

Amanda Margaret - A real cutie who learnt very quick that if she rolls her eyes and bats her eyelids she will get people to melt and do as she wants.  She is so ready for school but has just over a year to go so is making the most of kindy at the moment.  She too loves dressing up and getting her hair done and responds well to the efforts made to make her look beautiful.

Brendon Rochelle and Nadine are more distant to me as they live away from my children and I do not see them much but I do catch up on Facebook and know they are alright and that Nana loves them.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo looking fwd to seeing what's in Josh's future eh, he's gonna be a champ at whatever he does.

    Jordon cracks me up with his full on craziness and movie quotes. He could totally be one of mine.

    Amanda is the most amusing girl to ever walk the planet eh, I love how she's just the right mix of girly girl and rough n tumble, and she knows just when to be each lol.

    Love this post, wanna see my nieces and nephews now! Oh, and Shane's planning on going to Cambodia.
    xo

    ReplyDelete