Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1

There have been quite a few happenings in the family in the beginning of 2011.  Not sure what is happening but its all good.  First Cassandra is pregnant and due in June.  Second my son Keven is talking to me and I am stoked.  He is also coming home for a holiday with his new lady and they are getting married here in May.  Yes I no thats before Cassandra has her baby but the news wasnt.  Thirdly my youngest daughter Karla has just got engaged and is getting married in March next year.  Welcome to the family Iain Pow.  Andrew is also getting married in November.  Welcome to the family Sharon.

Shane is in his last year at junior high and Joshua is in his last year at Primary school.  Stephanie is in her second to last year at high school and Jennifer is a senior at the same school.  Amanda is in her final year at kindy.

I have discovered on facebook a lot of family members havent been in contact with since long ago, some 30 years ago.

I am in the final stages of emphysema and my famioly are sure keeping me going with all the happenings to look forward to.  Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, when you read it all together like that it really is gonna be a big year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete